Online Testing – Virtual CDC
2021 Virtual CDC Testing
January 18-29, 2021, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (no weekends)
- Students should check with local advisor to confirm testing schedule.
- Local Advisors will give students their username, password, and the URL/link for testing. If your school would like to utilize a testing a liaison other than the local advisor, the local advisor will be able to give the testing information to the liaison. This is a Covid-19 exception and testing liaisons will be required in future years.
- The time allotted for each exam has been REDUCED to 60 minutes
- Students can use outside materials such as textbooks and study guides during testing
- Students can take the exam either at home or at school.
Local chapters may have specific requirements for when and where to test. Ask your advisor if you have any questions. You will not be able to access your test without your username and password from your advisor.
Please confirm the following testing requirements prior to the day of administering exams:
- You will need to use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Safari may work but it tends to be problematic.
- The most common problem is the site being blocked by filtering agents put in place by the IT department at the school or district level. Be sure that the site works in the location you will be using for testing.
- If you have a pop-up blocker, it must be disabled for this site to work properly.
- Make sure that you test the site from the location you will be testing BEFORE testing begins. If the site is not working, or is blocked by your school, be sure to get with the proper technicians BEFORE your testing begins.