SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All final events and materials by January 28th, 2022 at 5:00 PM
In order for members to be eligible to compete at State Conference they must submit a minimum of 70% of the maximum allowable pages. If they submit less than 70% please do not score the project.
- For 10 page events, students must submit a minimum of 7 pages
- For 20 page events, students must submit a minimum of 14 pages
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING
- Written projects may ONLY be submitted as a PDF
- Only ONE file may be uploaded
- If your project is created in multiple files (ex: Cover Page, Table of Contents, and body of the paper) then you can merge them all together
- Projects should NOT include any evaluation forms or a Statement of Assurances.
- You will sign the project electronically, and the evaluation form is built into the system.
- Projects can be no larger than 11.9 MB