Important Dates & Deadlines
January 4, 2021: State CDC Registration Opens
January 14, 2021: State CDC Registration Closes
January 18-29, 2021: State CDC Online Testing
February 2, 2021: DECA online submission of written and role play events due by 12:00 PM
February 10-11, 2021: State CDC (virtual via Whova)
The link for CDC registration is.
Registration cost for 2021 CDC is $70 per member and adviser.
The deadline for registration fees is January 20, 2021 – NO REFUNDS will be given to anyone who has already participated in CDC 2021 events including online testing and written events before or after the refund deadline.
Invoices may be printed from the online registration system.
Make sure a purchase order number is secured prior to registering for the conference as the online registration will require a P.O. or check number within the registration system.
Registration is tied to DECA’s paid membership roster, so participants must be registered members of DECA prior to registering for State Career Development Conference.
Make conference registration PO to the following:
Included as part of your conference registration fee:
- Registration packet for each chapter.
- Access to Leadership Workshops on February 10th and 11th and for 6 months afterwards.
- Access to the conference websites.
- Access to virtual engagement activities and officer panels.
- Access to online testing.
- Access to conference exhibitors.
- Access to the opening, business, and awards sessions.
- Oklahoma DECA 2021 Trading Pin.
- Access to Oklahoma DECA Swag (can purchase from registration)
- Post Conference packet including awards, certificates, conference swag, and 2020-2021 trading pins.
Registration must be completed online between January 4 and January 14, 2021. There will be NO substitutions or changes to registration after registration closes. Please try not to wait until the last day to register your members. There will be no extension of registration deadline due to weather-related issues.