Important Dates & Deadlines
January 5, 2022: State CDC Registration Opens
January 14, 2022: State CDC Registration Closes
January 17-28, 2022: State CDC Online Testing
January 28, 2022: DECA online submission of written events due by 5:00PM
February 16-17, 2022: State CDC (Midwest City)
The link for CDC registration is.
Registration cost for 2022 CDC is $70 per member and adviser.
The deadline for registration fees is January 20, 2022 – NO REFUNDS will be given to anyone who has already participated in CDC 2022 events including online testing and written events before or after the refund deadline.
Invoices may be printed from the online registration system.
Registration is tied to DECA’s paid membership roster, so participants must be registered members of DECA prior to registering for State Career Development Conference.
Make conference registration PO to the following:
Included as part of your conference registration fee:
- Registration packet for each chapter.
- Boxed lunch per paid participant
- Access to engagement activities and officer panels.
- Access to online testing.
- Access to conference exhibitors.
- Access to the opening, business, and awards sessions.
- Oklahoma DECA 2022 Trading Pin.
- Access to Oklahoma DECA Swag at the OK DECA Store (2/16/22)
- Awards and certificates
Registration must be completed online between January 5 and January 14, 2022. There will be NO substitutions or changes to registration after registration closes. Please try not to wait until the last day to register your members. There will be no extension of registration deadline due to weather-related issues.