Virtual Miracle Month
Have you heard of DECA’s Miracle Minute?
Get ready for our 2020 virtual Miracle Month! Details below.
This DECA Service Project benefits Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Getting involved is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
- Make a donation to your local chapter.
- Local advisors can submit ongoing chapter totals for our virtual leader board.
- Mail your final donation check to Oklahoma DECA at 1500 W. Seventh Avenue, Stillwater, OK 74074.
The top three chapters will be recognized during Fall Leadership Conference and receive a plaque for their chapter.
Virtual Adaptation – FLC 2020
- Collect money from your chapter all month instead of the typical minute of putting money in a bucket – do NOT send money to Oklahoma DECA until you are finished collecting.
- We will keep a virtual “Miracle Month” collections board on the Oklahoma DECA website. To be added to this you can fill out the form below and your school’s ongoing collection total will be added to the chart. Ongoing totals can be submitted once a day until 9/30/20.
- Your virtual buckets will be customized to your school colors, each $5 your chapter has raised will equal one virtual bucket, and totals will be updated each evening.